Friday, June 6, 2008

Are we trendy yet?

I've resisted the whole blogging thing -- I gave in to Facebook ("to connect with my students") but insisted I would not, could not blog. Everyone's blogging. No one will read it. And yet, here I am. I am a blogger. Perhaps I will be a "Diary of Anne Frank"ish blogger and my words are now for posterity. More likely, it will be one more thing on an ever growing to-do list. But, my family has become increasingly hostile about my lack of updates on and photos of their neice/nephews/grandchildren. I can't seem to send a photo over email without inadvertently taking up all of the available memory in my friends' and relatives' inboxes. So, I thought this would be the next best thing. If you blog it, they will come.

Here we go......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are trendy yes but also cool and I believe it is because you have children. I am beginning to fall into the "if you don't have children, you just don't get it category" because let's face it, even though I am the favorite aunt, I am probably not the cool aunt and have no idea how to even start blogging if I wanted to. We had a fabulous time in Seattle seeing all of you. We are so excited you will be by an airport that actually services more than one airline and one flight per day from the US.....sadly now, we are moving a far away as we could possibly go from Toronto. Nevertheless, we will visit and will bring the wine. We love you all. Stacy & Jeff